Saturday, October 04, 2008

Today is a rainy day. The third day in a row of rain and gray. It gets grayer here than it did in Ohio because the ocean reflects the sky--so when it's blue and sunny, everything's happy. When it's like today, everyone's sluggish and chilled and tries their best to stay indoors with books and movies.

We're in-between moves, which means that we've moved from the place with the view of Myrtle Rocks, but we haven't moved into the new place (a two bedroom apartment), so we're biding our time for a week or two at the old cottage with the fun walls we painted while the current tenant of the apartment moves into his new house.

It would be nice to be able to actually afford a house that wasn't just what Roger calls bulldozer bait. . . .

Anyway, it's been a while since I posted here. (But I have been posting my reading--though I probably won't do much reading here; we don't really have much lighting. We really need to get a lamp or two.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

It sounds pretty. I love rainy and cloudy days. I know, I'm weird.